Logan Home Energy Services
Logan Home Energy Services is a Factory Authorized Carrier® Dealer and that means you can count on us for exceptional customer care, professional services and cutting-edge products. Factory authorized dealers are heating and cooling leaders, committed to the highest standards in the industry. As a locally-owned Winston-Salem heating and air conditioning company operating under License #18148, we serve North Carolina counties near the Piedmont Triad. Our NATE-certified technicians are available 24/7 to keep our clients comfortable. If you have a heating or cooling system emergency, we’re always here to help, and with our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, you can be certain of a job well done.
Award-Winning HVAC Services
We’ve been in the HVAC business for over 60 years serving our friends and neighbors in the Winston-Salem area. We’ve earned the Marketplace Ethics Award from the Better Business Bureau, and we have a BBB-A rating. We’ve received the U.S. Commerce Association’s Best In Winston-Salem Award for HVAC services, the Carrier President’s Award and the Angie’s List Super Service Award. We’re proud to be recognized as one of the fastest growing HVAC companies in the Triad.
At Logan Home Energy Services, our company philosophy is to provide our clients with a stable, reputable and professional HVAC company they can always count on. Logan’s president Scott Boyles has this to say about the company: “We promise to offer solutions to all your HVAC needs that will save you time and money.”
At Logan, we’re committed to clean and renewable energy. As such, we’ve worked hard to introduce Eco-friendly geothermal systems to our residential and commercial customers.
We understand that an HVAC installation or replacement may put a strain on your pocketbook. Be sure to ask us for additional details on available financing options, with approved credit, if you find it’s time to replace an aging heating and cooling system.
Our Exclusive Installation Warranty
We will warrant the following items for a full 5 years against defects in materials or workmanship from the date equipment is placed into operation:
- All ductwork we install.
- All ductwork insulation we install.
- All sheet metal straps, clamps, fasteners, hangers, locks and drives we install.
- All condensate drain piping, hangers and fittings we install.
- All high voltage electrical wiring, conduit, fittings, straps, clamps and terminal connectors we install.
- All high voltage electrical disconnects, boxes, switches, and fuse blocks we install.
- All low voltage electrical wiring, wire nuts, straps, ties, and connectors we install.
- All refrigerant piping we install is guaranteed to be refrigerant leak free.
- Warranty does not include the cost to gain access to underground or other inaccessible piping.
- All refrigerant piping insulation we install.
- All equipment pads, stands, jacks and vibration elimination devices we install.
Proper preventative maintenance is what allows us to offer this unique warranty. The only requirement to keep this warranty in force for a full 5 years is to pay us to renew your Energy Saving Service Agreement when due. First year maintenance is included.
We proudly service the following counties and cities:
- High Point
- Bermuda Run
- Davidson County
- Stokes County
- Walnut Cove
- Surry County
- Mount Airy
- Rural Hall
- Guilford County
- Pilot Mountain
- Davie County
- Yadkin County
- East Bend
- Forsyth County
- Oak Ridge
- Pleasant Garden